Keep up with Regulators and CU Security Policies
Many credit unions face a constantly changing IT security landscape with limited funding and limited staff. Very few have in-house resources dedicated to security policy management. RedZone helps you keep up with:
- Automated paperless IT Security Policy Management
- Easy reporting to NCUA. When the auditors come, you’ll be ready
- Automated IT security awareness
- Lightweight and effective training to support your IT policies
- Policies that match your actual security capabilities
Raise CU Employee Awareness
RedZone’s online security policy portal helps you raise awareness of your CU’s policies among your employees and reinforces them with integrated training.
- Ensure your policies are up to date, validated and signed by every employee
- Follow up and educate your employees on important policy information
- Ensure remote employees and locations are included
- Find a copy of every signed policy on demand
No More Paper
Convert your paper-based process into an efficient, secure, cloud-based solution. Distribute, track, e-sign, collect, and securely file all of your CU’s policy paperwork online. We provide a custom URL and login credentials. Access your confidential portal to upload policies, add recipients, and utilize all the built-in features, including:
- Electronic Delivery and Storage of Employee Policies
- Electronic Signing of Policies
- Workflow Routing to ensure all signature requirements are met
- Secure Storage and Retrieval of Old Policies
- Integrated Quiz Module to ensure Compliance and Understanding of Policies
Customized for CUs…
Phased-in Security Policy Management Service
Does your CU need help getting started?
With years of policy experience, RedZone can work with your credit union to create a three-tiered policy structure comprised of General IT Policies, Personnel Polices, and IT Security Incident Response Policy.
- Review/Evaluate CU Policies.
- Facilitate 2 meetings to clarify key points regarding policies.
- Compare your existing IT policies to NCUA IS&T framework.
- Rate existing IT policies with CIO Scoreboard
- Facilitate Information Security Policy build or redesign. Carve out employee/personnel policies from Master Information Security Policy.
- CU to obtain Board approval as needed
- Send out approved Security Policy Acknowledgement forms electronically on an approved schedule.
- Annually send IT and Information Security policy acknowledgment forms electronically to comply with NCUA IS&T Guidelines
- Employee Security Awareness Training includes initial phase meetings to setup quiz module for IS&T “Evidence of Periodic Monitoring of Compliance.” Upon approval, RedZone will distribute quizzes electronically to CU employees.
- Annually distribute electronic refresher quizzes to CU employees
- CIO Scoreboard annually rates policy gaps and addresses remediation.
Simplify your CU Security Policy Management.
Contact RedZone today.