Managing Security is a continuous process… It’s much more than fine-tuning firewall settings and heading off phishing attacks. To keep your business safe, IT Security needs full time attention.
If you don’t measure, you don’t know
In-house teams are busy fighting fires and keeping up with patches and updates. They rarely have time to proactively manage security and measure results. Unless you continually measure security, you have no way to know how well you are managing it.
Get the good news and the bad news
Our VISO (Virtual Information Security Officer) service is a neutral, third-party solution that side steps in-house turf wars and enables your business leaders to hear what they need to hear.
Why businesses need a Virtual ISO
- Executive “exceptions” leave C-level players exposed
- Internal politics can jeopardize the best security plans
- Security is not a core in-house competency
- Lack of dedicated, in-house resources
RedZone’s VISO Service Program offers…
- Continual assessment and measurement to provide a realistic view of where your security stands
- Clarity where there are gaps and weaknesses
- Dynamic, ongoing management and recommended action plans
- Compliance and measurable evidence to satisfy auditors, regulators and executives
Contact RedZone today so we can help protect your technology and your organization: (410) 897-9494 | firstname.lastname@example.org