There is no algorithm we know of yet for experience ⌚
Here are some major highlights from recent discussions I’ve had with IT Leaders with over 20-25 + years of experience.
IT Business Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
Offense & Defense Innovation
- How to Lead Through Uncertain Times – Philip Campbell, CIO/VP of Information Services at CalvertHealth
- Build the Correct Endpoint Security Stack for Your Remote Workers – Bill Murphy, CEO & James Crifasi, COO/CTO at RedZone Technologies
- Experience & Knowledge Matters, but You Must Look Forward & Re-Imagine Things – Philip Campbell, CIO/VP of Information Services, CalvertHealth
- Zero Trust | CMMC | Strategy – Adam Gordon, CTO/CISO, New Horizons Computer Learning Center of So. Florida, and Edutainer & SME at ITProTV
- Cloud Security Architecture | How to Go Fast – Bill Murphy, CEO & James Crifasi, COO/CTO at RedZone Technologies
CIO Innovation Forum Event Highlights
What does over 430 years of consolidated experience produce in 90 minutes? After our CIO Innovation, Strategy, and Leadership group last month, click here to see the 14 things that came out as wins for everyone.
We’re exchanging more leadership strategies like this at our next CIO Mastermind event, Wednesday, September 30th.
About RedZone Technologies
Since 2001, RedZone Technologies has been the local leader in Managed Security Services, Data Governance, Security Assessments, Integration, and Policy Management, helping CIOs and Business IT Leaders prioritize cybersecurity spending based on risk while building enterprise value for IT business leaders who want to innovate and lead change.
RedZone Technologies specializes in:
- RedZone MSP and MSSP: ‘On-Demand’ security and trusted advisor programs
- Co-MITS – Co-Managed IT Security (‘Hands on’ Managed Services)
- Cloud Security and Secure IT Infrastructure Support
- Virtual Information Security Operations Programs (IT SecOps and VISO)
Contact us at (410) 897-9494 or email@example.com, with any questions.