Strategies to shift to the cloud, employee training, managing complexity & more.
The question of What Does It Mean to Build Enterprise Value? has been a provocative one.
Here are some major highlights from recent discussions I’ve had with IT Leaders with over 20-25 + years of experience.
There is no algorithm we know of yet for experience 😀
IT Business Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
Offense & Defense Innovation
- Did we let our Organizations get Fat & Lazy? (3:14) – Dave McKeown, CEO at Outfield Leadership
- Globalization & Pervasive Communications Technologies have Shifted the World from Complicated to Complex (5:42) – Margaret Heffernan, Entrepreneur & Author
- Shifting to the Cloud: Training Counts More Than Technology (2:53) – David Linthicum, Cloud Computing Pioneer
- Where can Enterprises Leverage 3rd Party Expertise for Cloud Security? (1:30) – David Linthicum, Cloud Computing Pioneer
- Why you Should Lead with Vulnerability? (2:42) – Dave McKeown, CEO at Outfield Leadership
- How to Proactively Minimize Complexity in the Cloud (3:44) – David Linthicum, Cloud Computing Pioneer
About RedZone Technologies
Since 2001, RedZone Technologies has been the local leader in Managed Security Services, Data Governance,Security Assessments, Integration, and Policy Management, helping CIOs and Business IT Leaders prioritize cybersecurity spending based on risk while building enterprise value for IT business leaders who want to innovate and lead change.
RedZone Technologies specializes in:
- RedZone MSP and MSSP: ‘On-Demand’ security and trusted advisor programs
- Co-MITS – Co-Managed IT Security (‘Hands on’ Managed Services)
- Cloud Security and Secure IT Infrastructure Support
- Virtual Information Security Operations Programs (VISO and SecOps)
Contact us at 410-897-9494 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.