The question of, ‘What Does It Mean to Build Enterprise Value?’ has been a provocative one.
Here are some major highlights from recent discussions I’ve had with IT Leaders with over 20-25+ years of experience.
There is no algorithm we know of yet for experience 😀
IT Business Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
Offense & Defense Innovation
- What is your CIO Superpower? (9:50) – Jason Kasch, CIO at Structural Group
- Measuring Product Health vs. Innovation (2:46) – David Wallace, CTO at Greenphire
- What Can we Learn from Chinese Business Leaders? (4:20) – Mark Greeven, Professor of Innovation & Strategy at IMD
- How Fortune 100s Transformed to Keep Up with New Digital Competitors (54:47) – Anthony Troy, Former CIO of David’s Bridal & Comcast
- RedZone Podcast: Unchartered – How to Map the Future – Margaret Heffernan, Professor & Best-selling Author
About RedZone Technologies
Since 2001, RedZone Technologies has been the local leader in Managed Security Services, Data Governance, Security Assessments, Integration, and Policy Management, helping CIOs and Business IT Leaders prioritize cybersecurity spending based on risk while building enterprise value for IT business leaders who want to innovate and lead change.
RedZone Technologies specializes in:
- RedZone MSP and MSSP: ‘On-Demand’ security and trusted advisor programs
- Co-MITS – Co-Managed IT Security (‘Hands on’ Managed Services)
- Cloud Security and Secure IT Infrastructure Support
- Virtual Information Security Operations Programs (VISO and IT SecOps)
Contact us at 410-897-9494, or firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions