Here are some major highlights from recent discussions I’ve had with IT Leaders with over 20-25 + years of experience. This week we exchanged valuable leadership tips on mindset, resiliency and digital transformation.
There is no algorithm we know of yet for experience. 🙂
IT Business Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
Offense & Defense Innovation
- Is Digital Transformation Technology or People Driven? (2:49) – Khuloud Odeh, CIO & VP at The Urban Institute
- Matching the Business Needs to the Technology (22:26) – James Felty, VP & CIO at South Mill Champs Mushrooms
- The Power of Small Mission Vision Cards (4:00) – Jason Kasch, CIO of Structural Group
- 2x Characteristics of a Great IT Leader (1:41) – James Felty, VP & CIO at South Mill Champs Mushrooms
- CIO Mindset of How to Build a Billion $ Company (5:48) – Jason Kasch, CIO of Structural Group
- How IT Leaders can Develop a Robust Resiliency (5:21) – Margaret Heffernan, Entrepreneur & Top 100 Media Executive
About RedZone Technologies
Since 2001, RedZone Technologies has been the local leader in Managed Security Services, Data Governance, Security Assessments, Integration, and Policy Management. We help CIOs and Business IT Leaders prioritize cybersecurity spending based on risk – while building enterprise value for IT Business Leaders who want to Innovate and lead change.
RedZone Technologies specializes in:
- RedZone MSP and MSSP: ‘On-Demand’ security and trusted advisor programs
- Co-MITS – Co-Managed IT Security (‘Hands on’ Managed Services)
- Cloud Security and Secure IT Infrastructure Support
- Virtual Information Security Operations Programs (VISO and IT SecOps)
Contact RedZone at (410) 897-9494 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.