14 Wins | An Outcome from last month’s CIO Innovation, Strategy, & Leadership group event
- “For us, our goal was not ‘Winning the game’, but ‘Playing the Infinite Game’.”
- “As our organizations transform – we are Chief Information/Technology Evangelists.”
- “We are utilizing real-ware as an option for both our customer engagements and our internal staff.” (link to iPad arm product: www.kubiconnect.com/index.html)
- “We have re-imagined what is possible and evolved into a truly digital organization with the capability to service all clients with cultural changes using advanced collaborative technologies.”
- One of our attendees is getting ready to launch a new international investment fund to help reduce costs and enhance investment options for their clients.
- “Lead with governance when launching new technology.”
- “Leverage the Disaster” vs. “Respond to the Disaster.”
- “Solving wicked problems vs. kind problems.”
- “Connecting with a peer group facing some of the same challenges, but also enjoying some industry-unique wins.”
- “I prefer telling my users we’re putting up ‘Guardrails for the Super Highway’ vs. ‘Governance,’ since we want them to go really fast – but safely.”
- “Small and global players, highly regulated and minimally regulated have exactly the same challenges to serve both their employees and customers.”
- “The most critical and unmanaged endpoint in your security priority is your staff.”
- “Be the ‘Department of How’, NOT the ‘Department of ‘No.’”\
- “All business are digital businesses.”
We’re exchanging more leadership strategies like this at our next CIO Mastermind event, Wednesday, September 30th.