Offense Innovation Roundtable Multiplication by Subtraction
Learn how CIOs can become Business Innovation IT Leaders
[Complete Agenda Below]
Tues. Jan. 14, 2020
President & CEO, RedZone Technologies
"I have observed after hosting these CIO gatherings for 20 years that you need to be associated with and surrounded by the best in order to reach your highest personal and professional potential. The corporate 'immune system' is very strong. It doesn't like change and will actively discourage new ideas and people who take action. However, CIOs who surround themselves with peers who think in a powerful, transformational, and different way will be able to thrive with disruption and business ambiguity and will win professionally and personally." - Bill
Time left to register for this event
Date: Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Location: Washington, DC
11:30am-12pm - Check-In & Lunch
12pm-2:30pm - Offense Innovation | CIO Peer to Peer Roundtable Discussion on Innovation & Transformation
As a leader are you trying to ‘boil the ocean’ or do you have a magnifying glass - like when you were growing up attempting to focus the light of the sun through a magnifying glass in order to burn a leaf or piece of paper.
In an age that wants to distract are you being the voice of wisdom?
You can be the catalyst and accelerator, but are you doing this across all departments at once or are you bringing the power and heat of IT to the areas that will be the momentum builders for the organization?
Interactive Discussions Facilitated by Bill Murphy focusing on, but not limited to the topics below:
- What will be your personal improvement win for the year?
- What will your team's big win be?
- Where are you focusing on the few not the many?
- How can you build your personal organizational impact?
- What is the one area you 'must win' with this year?
- As a leader, how are you getting your team aligned around your personal vision for your department? How are you aligning your team around your organization's mission?
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
About Your Host
President & CEO
Bill is an entrepreneur, prolific thinker and communicator. He founded RedZone Technologies in 2001 with the vision of deploying an elite team, rigorous assessments and dependable solutions that thrive in the 'red zone'.
He hosts the popular RedZone podcast, where he interviews leaders who inspire him in the areas of Exponential Technologies, Business Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Thought Leadership, Enterprise IT Security, Neuroscience, Philosophy and more.
Bill hosts the long-running CIO Innovation Forum community which helps IT executives to share expertise with peers, to build professional relationships, to learn about new (business innovation) developments and to expand leadership skills.
Bill's articles have been featured regularly in CIO Review, CIO Today and Enterprise Security Today.
Previous Offense + Innovation Topics Discussed
- Assess your company's capacity for culture of innovation
- Explore your own personal capabilities in leading innovation
- Design Thinking
- How to manage privacy & governance within a culture of innovation
- Understanding the impact of finance with innovation
- How design thinking can help build capabilities around innovation
- How to find the right innovation & exponential technology expertise
- What innovation technologies should CIOs be tracking now e.g. Virtual Reality, Big Data, IoT, Quantum Computing, AI, etc.
Previous Defense + Innovation Topics Discussed
- What are the mistakes that lead to malware, phishing, and ransomware?
- The most common mistakes we see, and how you can avoid them
- Our top vendors for data governance, white listing & APT protection
- The top Cloud IaaM & authentication problems with Azure & AWS
- Key questions to help assess if your Azure/AWS integration is secure
- How to rent virtual IT Security expertise to complement your team
- The best visual tool to use to obtain executive funding for IT Security
Recent CIO Speakers
CIO, United Therapeutics
Learn How a CIO Can Be a Chief Experience & Innovation Officer
Game Changing Transformation
How to Win as a CIO & Financial Leader
BI - Technology Solutions Professional, Microsoft
Strategies + Tactics on Deploying Power BI in the Enterprise
Testimonials from Previous Attendees:
"One of the reasons I attend these kinds of talks is to hear things that give me ideas on handling things in my own area. Yesterday's meeting was great. I took good notes on comments and things said that inspire other ideas at work"
David Tamayo, DCS Corporation
"I thought the event was great. It brought together individuals from different perspectives and industries. I'm looking forward to next month's meeting."
Bill Granger, Walker and Dunlop
"It provided me with an opportunity to connect with other local executives and also learn about some of their challenges. The session by MAGA Design was also very useful."
Ramesh Bulusu, United Educators
Our Sponsors & Partners