Corona Virus (Virtual) IT Tactical Security Preparedness and Leadership Session: For You (the CIO) and Your Lieutenants
Overview - How to Scale Remote Access without Breaking Your Network| Tighten Loose Ends with Secure Access to (Cloud and On-Prem) Resources| Cloud App Security vs SIEM with a Widening Attack Surface (work-at-home users)| How Do You Scale Security Capabilities and You Increase Your (remote work force)
After this week’s successful education and learning event on this topic in DC, my team and I decided to offer a virtual event tied to this information as we are getting tons of requests and questions.
There has never been a better time to be an IT Leader.
Join my team as we cover the following:
- Work From Home
- Firewalls: Can your firewall handle the load? All Security Services? All VPN connections? How do you determine this?
- Remote access options: SSL-VPN, Azure AD Options using RDP
- Uncontrolled people, devices and disparate applications
- Approaches to End Point threat management and security that you have not considered for your work force with their (phones, tablets and personal laptops)
- Split tunneling vs full tunneling
- Remote desktop tactics to lessen bandwidth burden
- Identity access control (2FA/MFA) organization for your distributed workforce? What are practical things you can do?
- New Threats
- Secure SaaS apps: Secure access to Slack, Workday, Salesforce, NOW, G-Suite, etc.
- SaaS app Security - Why is CAS (Cloud App Security) more important than a SIEM in a Coronavirus world
- Threat Management – As your attack surface widens how do you scale your security capabilities technically and cost effectively
- How to block Malware Threats at ‘distributed’ Scale in a Corona Virus world as hackers take advantage of the situation. (Review JHU example)
- Accelerating Cloud and Hybrid Cloud security as workers distribute?
Monday, March 16th, 2020
Time: 2-3:30pm (Eastern Time)
Location: Virtual Meeting
© 2021. All rights reserved