Warning: This episode contains sensitive content.
My guest this week is Dan Peña.
From his beginnings as an East LA barrio bad boy to Laird of (15th Century) Guthrie Castle, Dan Peña is now recognized as the Founder of Quantum Leap Advantage (QLA), the revolutionary method for super success with over 25 years of proven track record that has produced over $50 Billion of equity/value, since 1993 – thus making him known as the 50 Billion Dollar Man!
Peña, through his mentees and devotees, has created an unprecedented level of super successful mentees/devotees that have produced from 7 figures to 11 figures wealth creation in various industries around the world! Peña’s principle instrument of success is his free QLA Mentor Program used in conjunction with the step by step QLA Methodology that he personally used to create $450 Million from $820 in 8 years!
Together with laser beam focus, Peña has mentored and coached countless to achieve their dreams, making him the best high performance business success coach, measured by equity/value created.
I want you to listen to this conversation because I believe that you as a leader need to find mentors who are significantly better than you. Mentors that will make you get out of your comfort zone while setting you up to achieve those big goals.
Major Take-Aways From This Episode:
- What is Quantum Leap Advantage system?
- What is the difference between a high performance coach and personal development?
- How is staying on the cutting edge driving High Performance?
- Why is it harder for older people to achieve high performance results?
- “Show me your friends and I show you your future,” @10:00 min
- How Dan gets you to do what you don’t want to do to be what you want to be.
- How do you instill fearlessness? You have to do things that scare you.
- The success story of Klaus Kleinfeld @24:00 min
- What is the impact of Neom?
- Having a mentor does not mean you are not self-motivated?
- If you need some motivation or somebody to motivate you, you have to get out of your comfort zone.
- “We lack leadership, we don’t lack direction” @ 43:10 min
- Dan’s “Snowflake test” @ 01:01:30min; Take the Snowflake Test here
- Dan’s website where you can find free resources
- Tough-Minded Management and Tough-Minded Leadership by Joe Batten
How to get in touch with Dan Peña
- Dan Peña’s youtube channel
- Spartan Up Podcast – Ep#150: Dan Pena| Has a Simple Formula for Success
- danpena.co.uk/ (Personal Website)
* Outro music provided by Ben’s Sound
Leave a Review
If you enjoyed this episode, then please consider leaving an iTunes review here
Click here for instructions on how to leave an iTunes review if you’re doing this for the first time.