If you enjoy listening to my podcast, please take a minute to leave a review here!
My guest this week is Chetan Raval, an accomplished Information Technology Leader and huge proponent of AI and automation. His broad areas of expertise include IT security, technology, regulatory affairs, business acumen, finance, and business processes. Throughout his career, Chetan has held various leadership positions with organizations including Mannatech Inc., Analysts International, Cap Gemini, Sony Corporation, and Systems Plus.
Chetan has a strong background in AI, and in the interview, we discuss his success in deploying chatbots and his obsession with automation. We also talk about how to leverage partners for proof-of-concepts, and different ways to find and develop expertise.
I think that one of the things that makes this interview unique is Chetan’s perspective on how an IT Leader can help his CEO grow the business. I believe this is the question that CIOs of the future should be constantly asking themselves.
I encourage you to listen to the interview with Chetan and hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
The items we cover in this interview are:
- Hyper growth and slow down curve and the role of the CIO
- Innovative ways to keep the business profitable
- The power of experience plus technical knowledge of programming language
- AI, machine learning, chatbots
- Success in deploying chatbots
- Using partners for proof-of-concept
- Ways to find expertise (slack channels, partners, Meetup.com)
- Examples of Automation that saved human labor
- Develop internal skills for Incentive Modelling and predictive analysis
- How to partner with sales and marketing to provide deeper meaning for insight.