Teaching Others About IoT – Be Prepared to Educate – Learning Items Below:
- IoT as a “Tidal Wave” versus “Turn of the Tides”
- IoT and Supply Chain / Eco-system Impact – I love this because it is a critical concept
- Top 3 Industry IoT ‘Must Haves”
- 5 IoT Characteristics
- What is Arduino?
- Corporate Coffee Makers connected to Active Directory
- What are Ninja Blocks?
- Top 3 ‘must haves’ before allowing IoTs on your network.
- The importance of Monitoring IoT Devices
- Flexible Authorization models vs Rigid
- Anomalous Behavior and IoT
- Risk & Threat Management and IoT
- Wearables and Enterprise Authentication
- Benefits of IoT are many
- Future – Patch Wars are coming
Uri is a leader in the world of research as it relates to IoT Security, cognitive authentication, and advanced cyber security strategies. This interview is a great learning tool to educate yourself so that you can educate your peers about where IoT is going and what it means to you and leaders in your business.